- Short Description
- Consumption Methods
- Product Review
Move On Mutton Biryani, a legend from the kitchens of the Nizams of Hyderabad, the Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani is a spicy, fragrant and colourful variant of biryani. Its traditionally made by cooking the raw meat with spices for minutes and then covered with rice and kept on dum or under pressure until done. So, be ready to enjoy the taste of Biryani enjoyed by the Nawab Sahab.
Mutton, Boneless, Basmati Rice, Ginger Paste, Curd, Dalda, Ghee/Oil, Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Elaichi Powder, Kesar, Fried Onions, Coriander (Kothmir), Fenugreek (Methi ki Bhaji), Mint (Pudina).
Move On Self Heater Bag
- Tear the Heater Bag and Put the Food Pouch inside the Heater Bag, Add 45ml normal water in the bad and seal it with food pouch above the heater bag.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes
- Open the Heater Bag and Take Out the Hot Food Pouch from the Heater Bag Carefully.
- Just Tear the Food Pouch and Enjoy your Warm Food ANYWHERE & ANYTIME.
- Empty content from the food foil pouch into the microwave safe bowl and heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Garnish and Serve Hot.
- Immerse the unopened foil pouch in the boiling water for 5 minutes Remove the pouch, cut it open and serve hot.
- Empty the content of the foil pouch into the frying pan and stir on medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes. Garnish and Serve Hot.