- MoveOn Ready to Veg. Biryani.
- Pre-Cooked & Ready to Eat.
- Without Heating Bag.
- Short Description
- Consumption Methods
- Product Review
Move On Ready Hyderabadi Biryani is generally believed to have originated in the kitchens of the Nizam of Hyderabad, of the Historic Hyderabad State, as a blend of Mughal & Iranian cuisine. Hyderabadi Biryani is a staple of Indian Cuisine.
Basmati Rice, Curd, Onion, Tomato, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Roasted Cumin Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Green Cardamom Powder, Coriander Powder, Milk, Saffron, Salt, Ghee/Oil, Ginger Paste, Coriander Leaves, Mint Leaves, Green Chillies, Green Coriander Leaves, Mint Leaves.
Move On Self Heater Bag
- Tear the Heater Bag and Put the Food Pouch inside the Heater Bag, Add 45ml normal water in the bad and seal it with food pouch above the heater bag.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes
- Open the Heater Bag and Take Out the Hot Food Pouch from the Heater Bag Carefully.
- Just Tear the Food Pouch and Enjoy your Warm Food ANYWHERE & ANYTIME.
- Empty content from the food foil pouch into the microwave safe bowl and heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Garnish and Serve Hot.
- Immerse the unopened foil pouch in the boiling water for 5 minutes Remove the pouch, cut it open and serve hot.
- Empty the content of the foil pouch into the frying pan and stir on medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes. Garnish and Serve Hot.